Don't lower your expectations to meet your performance. Raise your level of performance to meet your expectations. Expect the best of yourself, and then do what is necessary to make it a reality.

Being average only means that you are the best of the worst (half) and the worst of the best (half)

Courage does not always roar, sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Courage is being scared to death, but saddle up anyway!

Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death!

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Mahatma Gandhi

Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard

It is better to try to idealize real than to realize the ideal.

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.

Ursula K. LeGuin

Learn from the mistakes of others.  You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Life does not require us to be the biggest or the best, it asks only that we try.

Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you respond to it.

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.

Motion creates emotion   -   Move around.

Motivated people raise the bar to supposedly unreachable heights.

Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember: Amateurs built the ark.  Professionals built the Titanic.

Nothing worthwhile is ever achieved without that collective spark of enthusiasm.

Only about 7 percent of what you communicate is verbal.  The other 93 percent is transmitted by your body.  -Matthew Segal

Only people who do thing get criticized

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work

The doors of wisdom are never shut. -Benjamin Franklin

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dream. -Eleanor Roosevelt

The Greatest joy to life?  Life itself.

The Only helping hand is the one at the end of your arm

The world cares very little about what a man or woman knows;  it is what the man or woman is able to do that counts.

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.

We need to improve the talent we have, not the talent that we want.

You are successful the moment you start moving toward a worthwhile goal. - Charles Carlson

You can not discover new oceans unless you have the courage to leave the shore.